To see more videos of club activities check out the Video Gallery
New 2022-23 Committee Nominations NOW OPEN !
The QSKC AGM will be held on 23rd July.
As part of the AGM a new 2022-23 committee will be elected.
Please go to NOMINATION FORM to nominate Committee members for President, Secretary, Treasurer, Events (x3), Membership, Training, Webmaster and general committee
Download the following Excel file, fill it out & email it to email@example.com before 16 July
QSKC and the Coronavirus (updated 25 August 2020).
Queensland Sea Kayak Club has developed both a COVID Safety Plan and COVID Safety Guidelines. We ask that you familiarise yourself with them, in particular the COVID Safety Guidelines, as these will form the basis of our interactions during Club Activities and Events for the foreseeable future.
Cheers & Thank You.
QSKC UPCOMING EVENTS and PADDLES
There are no events that match your search
See Here if you prefer a Calendar View display
- Pacific Coast Marathon Series Results Nov 25, 2023After four rounds of competition it is my pleasure to announce the 2023 Pacific Coast Marathon Series Champions. To view the full results of each distance, please scroll to the end of the section to download. Long Course Name Class Gender Events Points Tony Bowman 45-49 SKI Male 2 101 … Pacific Coast Marathon Series […]
- Pacific Coast Ocean Racing Series Results Nov 24, 2023After four rounds of competition it is my pleasure to announce the 2023 Pacific Coast Ocean Racing Series Champions. To view the full results of each class, please scroll to the end of the section to download. Name Class Gender Events Points Helen Chorley 40 SS1 Female 3 205 Luke … Pacific Coast Ocean Racing […]
- 2023 Canoe Sprint Championships Results Nov 14, 2023Saturday 11 to Sunday 12 November 2023 It was great to be back on the water and see over 70 athletes take to the water over 200/500/1000/2500/5000 events. Saturday’s Results Sunday’s Results Click on each to download. State Team Selection for 2024 Nationals• Athletes who wish to be considered for … 2023 Canoe Sprint Championships […]
- 2023 Canoe Sprint School Championships Results Nov 14, 2023Friday 10 November 2023 What an amazing day of racing! While the weather impacted our final session of the day, we were able to run over 100 events and the results are below: Results Click to download. 2023 Canoe Sprint School ChampionsOver 19 schools were represented on Friday with Elanora … 2023 Canoe Sprint School […]
- 2023 Canoe Sprint School Championships Nov 7, 2023Friday 10 November 2023 On behalf of Paddle Queensland and the Canoe Sprint Technical Committee, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2023 Paddle Queensland Canoe Sprint School Championships at the SYC Oxenford Watersports Centre. Draw v4 (9/11/23) Click to download. Course Map Click to download Volunteers NeededTo … 2023 Canoe Sprint School […]
- 2023 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships SNR, JNR, Para and U23 medalists Dec 1, 2023Congratulations to our 2023 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships Senior, Para, U23 and Junior medalists. OVERALL MEN’S Cory Hill (AUS) Hank McGregor (RSA) Joshua Fenn (RSA) OVERALL WOMEN’S Jemma Smith (AUS) Michelle Burn (RSA) Kira Bester (RSA) SENIOR MEN’S Cory Hill (AUS) Joshua Fenn (RSA) Oscar Jones (AUS) SENIOR WOMEN’S Jemma Smith (AUS) Melanie […]
- HISTORY MAKING DAY AS SMITH AND HILL CLAIM 2023 ICF OCEAN RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLES Nov 30, 2023Australia’s Cory Hill and Jemma Smith have won world championship gold at the first ever ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships in Australia. A 20km battle from Fremantle’s Bathers Beach, finishing at Perth’s Scarborough Beach saw more than 480 paddlers from 23 nations across the world taking part. Perth, often regarded as the home of […]
- CEO Blog – November 23 Nov 29, 2023Today, Thursday 30 November, officially marks the start of the 2023 ICF Canoe Ocean Racing World Championships in Perth, WA! My thanks to the hard working and highly engaged Host Organising Committee (all of whom seem to be racing in the event!), PA Sport Operations Manager Annabelle White, Event Director Jason Wright and all the […]
- AOC supports Jess Fox’s candidacy for IOC Athletes’ Commission Nov 29, 2023Article courtesy of Australian Olympic Committee Olympic champion Jessica Fox OLY will stand for membership of the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Athletes’ Commission, the IOC has announced at its Executive Board Meeting in Paris overnight. After being directly appointed to the Commission in 2021, the three-time Olympic paddler now hopes to continue her service by […]
- Paddle Australia Staffing Update Nov 29, 2023Paddle Australia sad to report that Annabelle White, our Sport Operations Manager, has submitted her resignation. Annabelle joined us as the Sport Operations Coordinator in February 2022, at a time when we were emerging from the COVID-19 pandemic, supporting our first national competition season after a 2-year break. Later stepping into the role of Sport […]