To see more videos of club activities check out the Video Gallery
QSKC and the Coronavirus (updated 25 August 2020).
Queensland Sea Kayak Club has developed both a COVID Safety Plan and COVID Safety Guidelines. We ask that you familiarise yourself with them, in particular the COVID Safety Guidelines, as these will form the basis of our interactions during Club Activities and Events for the foreseeable future.
Cheers & Thank You.
QSKC UPCOMING EVENTS and PADDLES
|25 April||ANZAC Day Dawn Service - Macleay Island QSKC||Macleay Island||Social Peer Paddles,Other|
|28 April||Trip Leaders Meeting QSKC||zoom link||Meetings|
|30 April - 3 May||QSKC Fraser Island to Tin Can Bay||Fraser Island - Tin Can Bay||Social Peer Paddles,Other|
|8 May||PA Basic Skills Award QSKC||Raby Bay||Training|
|22 May||Saint Helena Paddle - QSKC Grade 1||Oyster Point, Wynnum Creek Boat Ramp||Social Peer Paddles,Other|
|12 - 14 November||Noosa Skills Weekend and Xmas Party 2021 - QSKC - Date Claimer||Noosa Sea Scouts||Other|
See Here if you prefer a Calendar View display
- Kenny Wallace Deputy Chef de Mission for Tokyo Olympic Games Mar 30, 2021AOC WELCOMES KEN WALLACE TO TOKYO GAMES LEADERSHIP ROLE The Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) has announced a change in the leadership team for the Australian Olympic Team for the Tokyo 2020 Games in July this year. Rio Olympic rowing gold medallist Kim Brennan AM, is stepping down from her role as Deputy Chef de Mission […]
- 2021 Pacific Coast Virtual Series Mar 2, 2021WELCOME TO THE PACIFIC COAST VIRTUAL SERIES The Series was developed to support our Paddle Clubs, their members and the wider paddle sports community through the challenging times of COVID-19. This program was a great success and by popular demand, is back for 2021 and will continue in future years. The Pacific Coast Virtual Series […]
- 2021 Pacific Coast Marathon Series Mar 2, 2021WELCOME TO THE PACIFIC COAST MARATHON SERIES The Pacific Coast Marathon Series consists of five (5) marathons, hosted by an affiliated Paddle Queensland club. Registrations are OPEN for Race 1! Registrations will be open for 1 Series at a time. Example: Currently rego is open for Currumbin and once the Marathon is complete (on the 16th of […]
- 2021 Queensland State Team Feb 16, 20212021 Queensland State Team Congratulations to the following athletes, who have qualified for the Queensland State Team: Canoe Sprint – Men Alan Mcvicar Antoine Caquelard Chris Parkinson Curtis McGrath Darcy Church David Bicknell Joe Wills Joshua Parkinson Llewellyn William Bassett Luka Stylianou Matthew Ramke-Meyer Peter Hopwood Pierrick Cartier Rhys Campbell Tom Messenger Thomas Kerkow-Hill Thomas […]
- 2021 PQ State Championships Jan 5, 20212021 State Championships – 6th & 7th of February, 2021 WOW! What an amazing weekend that was! The Paddle Queensland State Championships were a great Success. Congratulations to all athletes who competed, you showcased our sport brilliantly and we couldn’t not be more proud to be a State Body. A MASSIVE thank you to […]
- Sprint Championships volunteer registration now open Apr 21, 2021Paddle Australia (PA) is delighted to be launching volunteer registration for the 2021 PA Sprint Championships at the Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) in Penrith NSW from 19-23 May. Volunteers form an important part of the PA community and the Sprint Championships will be calling on all those interested in bringing to life the national […]
- The warm up for Tokyo continues Apr 21, 2021Tokyo bound Olympians Riley Fitzsimmons and Lachlan Tame delivered a golden performance on the opening day of Open competition at the Australian Surf Life Saving Championships on the Sunshine Coast. Fitzsimmons and Tame teamed up with Peter Mitchell to defend their Open Ski Relay title for the Avoca Beach SLSC, claiming one of the first […]
- 2021 PA Canoe Sprint Championships – Newsletter 3 Apr 16, 2021NEWSLETTER 3 16 April 2021 Dear Sprint Community, I hope everyone’s training and preparation is going well for the 2021 Sprint Championships to be held at the Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) in Penrith NSW from 19-23 May. We are on the home stretch now with next week being only 4 weeks to go. This […]
- Penrith Whitewater Stadium – Update 9th April Apr 10, 2021Dear Canoe Slalom Community, Following on from our previous update earlier this week, we are able to provide you with further details regarding the water quality at PWS and the Australian Canoe Slalom Team Selection Event. Following the water quality test results from last week, the warm up lake is currently at an ‘Amber’ alert […]
- 2021 PA Canoe Sprint Championships – Newsletter 2 Apr 9, 2021NEWSLETTER 2 9 April 2021 Dear Canoe Sprint Community, Preparations are progressing well for the 2021 Canoe Sprint Championships (Sprint Championships) to be held at the Sydney International Regatta Centre (SIRC) in Penrith NSW from 19-23 May. This newsletter builds on from the information supplied in Newsletter 1. If you have not read Newsletter 1 […]