To see more videos of club activities check out the Video Gallery
QSKC and the Coronavirus (updated 25 August 2020).
Queensland Sea Kayak Club has developed both a COVID Safety Plan and COVID Safety Guidelines. We ask that you familiarise yourself with them, in particular the COVID Safety Guidelines, as these will form the basis of our interactions during Club Activities and Events for the foreseeable future.
Cheers & Thank You.
QSKC UPCOMING EVENTS and PADDLES
|17 - 24 October||Fraser Island - QSKC - Grade 2||Urangan Boat Ramp||Other|
|24 October||PA Paddle Supervisor Course - QSKC||Bongaree, BRIBIE ISLAND||Training|
|7 November||PA Basic Skills Award QSKC||Raby Bay||Training|
|8 November||Bribie to Bulwer and Back - QSKC||Woorim / Bulwer||Social Peer Paddles|
|13 - 15 November||Noosa Skills Weekend and Xmas Party - QSKC||Noosa Sea Scouts||Other|
|5 December||PA Basic Skills Award QSKC||Raby Bay||Training|
See Here if you prefer a Calendar View display
- Round 5 Times – Pacific Coast Paddle Series Oct 17, 2020The Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Virtual Series was developed to support our community and ensure exercise and participation in paddling continues to play an integral part of maintaining physical and mental health. The Round 5 times are below: Name Gender Age Series Club Craft Time Peter Hopwood Male 33 10k Brisbane Canoeing Club K1 0:48:16 […]
- 2020 Paddle Queensland Award Recipients Oct 12, 2020Each year Paddle Queensland holds its awards program to recognise individuals and clubs that have made a significant contribution to the development of paddle sports in Queensland. As 2020 has been a very challenging year, it is my pleasure to announce the recipients of the Paddle Queensland Annual Awards for 2020. SAVE THE DATE: […]
- Pacific Coast 10K Paddle Series – Round 1 Times & Round 3 Details Sep 16, 2020The Pacific Coast 10K Paddle Series has been developed to support our Paddle Clubs, their members and the wider paddle sports community return to organised competition in these challenging times. Round 1 was held on Sunday August 9 by the Sunshine Coast Paddlesports Club. Name Gender Age Club Craft Time Andrew Bavage Male 42 Sandgate […]
- Round 4 Times – Pacific Coast Paddle Series Sep 13, 2020The Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Virtual Series was developed to support our community and ensure exercise and participation in paddling continues to play an integral part of maintaining physical and mental health. The Round 4 times are below: Name Gender Age Series Club Craft Time Andrew Bavage Male 42 10k Sandgate Paddle Club K1 44:39.3 […]
- Round 4 Club Championship – Pacific Coast Paddle Series Sep 13, 2020The Paddle Queensland Pacific Coast Virtual Series was developed to support our community and ensure exercise and participation in paddling continues to play an integral part of maintaining physical and mental health. The Club Championship Ladder positions after Round 4 are below: Club Sessions Points Currumbin Creek Paddle Club 247 2470 Sunshine Coast Paddlesports Club […]
- Sport Australia Hall of Fame Scholarships for Littlehales and Harlen Oct 15, 2020Paralympian Dylan Littlehales (NSWIS, Avoca Kayak Club) and up and coming canoe sprint paddler Kailey Harlen (NSWIS, Sydney Northern Beaches) are amongst the 26 outstanding young athletes from across Australia who will receive scholarships as part of this year’s Sport Australia Hall of Fame Scholarship & Mentoring Program. Dylan Littlehales, who finished fourth at last […]
- October is Mental Health Month Oct 13, 2020Paddle Australia’s high-performance program in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) is promoting good mental health and wellbeing during National Mental Health Month in October – and during Mental Health Week specifically (10 – 17 October 2020). To celebrate Mental Health Month this October, the AIS will be hosting a range of online […]
- Pink up this October and Paddle in Pink – Penrith Paddlers kick-off Pink Paddling Month Oct 6, 2020It’s “Pink up” time for Penrith’s paddlers (and beyond), with sport and business in Penrith and surrounds joining forces this breast cancer awareness month in support of the McGrath Foundation. The ‘Paddle in Pink’ idea came up in discussions at a recent Penrith business function, when Gai Hawthorne, CEO of the Penrith CBD Corporation and […]
- Paddle Australia Appoints René Olsen, Kieran Young and Olympic Champion Kenny Wallace to its High Performance Program Oct 1, 2020Paddle Australia begins implementing its new HP Strategic Plan with the Appointment of René Olsen, Kieran Young and Olympic Champion Kenny Wallace to its High Performance Program Paddle Australia is excited to announce the recent appointment of three high-calibre and internationally renowned professionals to its High Performance Program, including René Olsen in the role of National Centre of […]
- Silver Lining and the Best Olympic Mum in the World — Olympians Remember Sydney 2000 Canoe Sprint Sep 30, 2020#MySydney2000 Canoe Sprint Feature: Silver Lining and the best Olympic Mum in the World — Olympians Remember Sydney 2000 Canoe Sprint and Inspire the Next Generation Today, October 1 2020, marks the 20th anniversary of the final day of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games canoe sprint competition (26 September – 1 October 2020) and on this […]