QSKC COVID Safety Guidelines (updated 22/08/2020).
As a club we are constantly monitoring the changes in terms of both medical advice and government measures to reduce the spread of the Corona Virus. In addition we respect the choices that our Trip Leaders and Instructors make when they decide to run an event or activity. We have developed a COVID Safety Policy and COVID Safety Guidelines.
As a club your safety and that of the community are first and foremost, and we thank you for your understanding. We would ask the following :-
Members should not attend any Club event if they
• Have any flu-like symptoms
• Have been in direct contact with a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
• Have travelled interstate or internationally & have not yet quarantined or self-isolated for the required 14 days
• Are at high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly & those with pre-existing high-risk medical or health conditions
Additionally, members have the responsibility to report to the club in the following circumstances
• If you have any flu-like symptoms prior to the event (and do not attend)
• If you experience any flu-like symptoms after the event and require testing
• If you have tested positive for COVID-19
• If you have been in contact with any person who has tested positive for COVID-19